1000W BBSHD 48V / 52V Bafang Mid Drive
1000W BBSHD 48V / 52V Bafang Mid Drive
Affordable Ebikes - Hamilton, Ontario
*see store policies
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||21.00 x 30.00 x 5.40|
|Shipping by||Affordable Ebikes|
|Returns and Refunds:||
Can return within 30 days.
The Beast of a Mid Drive, the BBSHD
With this mid-drive, you get the complete kit (minus battery) to turn your bike into a high performance machine. This includes;
1) Motor w 40T Chain Ring
2) Display (Select Your Display)
3) Throttle (Thumb Throttle)
4) Brake Levers / Sensors
5) Speed Sensor
FREE BONUS ITEMS!!
6) Front Light
7) Installation Tool
8) Crank Arm Removal Tool
9) Cable Ties
10) User Manual
11) XT60 Extra Connectors
12) 73mm Mounting Hardware
13) 250W Stickers
This is the enthusiasts favourite motor.
Why you might ask?
1) It is highly universal (Any 68-73mm Bottom Bracket)
2) It is VERY powerful, high performance
3) VERY durable
4) Very efficient
5) Tuneable (via USB and Windows Program)
6) (For the Die Hards only, the motor itself is commonly used for 3000+W upgrades via different controllers ie ASI 855 or Grin Phaserunner)
For the longest time we did not sell these motors because we viewed them as "overkill" but then we started providing other high power options and that no longer made sense.
What you need to know
This will most likely fit your bike as long as;
1) Its not a FAT Bike (these require a 100mm or 120mm variant)
2) Your front sprocket is not TINY (Ideally you have 1-2 chain rings up front and not just 1 small chain ring, otherwise there may be clearance issues).
Why this motor is for you;
1) You want the highest performance possible
2) You want the torque to climb essentially anything at all (any more torque and you run the risk of snapping your chain)
3) You want the option of travelling 50+km/hr on throttle alone (or pedalling, but with this motor can be done with just throttle).
Why this motor may not be for you
1) If you just want an "assist" motor to help you on the hills, this is overkill
2) If you dont ever expect to be travelling at high speed (>45km/hr) this is overkill
3) If youre looking for a budget-minded build
Questions? E-mail us at AffordableEbikes@gmail.com
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Paypal, Sezzle, E-Transfer etc, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Hamilton ON, Canada
Please make sure that you have ensured that your product will fit your bike! If you need help, contact us at AffordableEBikes@gmail.com
We can not pay for return shipping on an item that does not fit, you will need to measure and ensure fitment prior to purchase. We are happy to help you figure out anything that you may need!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Returns are not eligible for:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at AffordableEbikes@gmail.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at AffordableEbikes@gmail.com and contact us before sending out your item for an address.
To return your product, you should contact us before sending out your item for an address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
0 Review(s) for 1000W BBSHD 48V / 52V Bafang Mid Drive
0 Total ratings Affordable Ebikes
Positive Feedback (0)
Negative Feedback (0)
Neutral Feedback (0)